Sunday, November 17, 2013

Mirai Suenaga LINE Stickers


I thought almost all of you might know Mirai Suenaga.
The Mirai Suenaga LINE stickers have just been released 
and seem to be quite popular

They are now available for free only and for 90 days.
So sad for me and many people who don't live in Indonesia, Malaysia 
and Singapore, they are available for these regions only. 

To get Mirai Suenaga LINE stickers, you have to add Danny Choo's account first



I know that Mirai Suenaga LINE stickers aren't available for me. 
Anyway I tried scanning the above QR code to add Danny Choo's account 
and to get to the Mirai Suenaga sticker download page.
Then I had Danny Choo account in my friend list but I couldn't 
download Mirai Suenaga LINE stickers 


As Danny Choo has posted in his blog, if the button is grayed out 
then it means that you are not in a region that LINE wants you 
to be in for you to download the stickers.

Would you like to download Mirai Suenaga LINE stickers?
Take it easy, Danny Choo can help!!

Visit www.dannychoo.com, explore the guide to download 
Line stickers from other countries and follow the step by step there.

Then you will get so cute Mirai Suenaga LINE stickers like me. (。◕ ∀ ◕。)


Hurry up!! they're available till November 28, 2013, just one week left.

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment