Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Christmas Ornaments from Vintage Children's Books
Make your childhood memories into ornaments!
You will need:
- Vintage children's holiday books
- Paper glue
1. Select the images you'd like to use.
2. Rip out the pages and glue the pages to card stock.
3. Allow to dry completely.
4. Cut the images out using your scissors.
5. Glue a piece of string on the back to hang and
allow to dry completely.
Explore more detail and some tips at
Sweet Paul Magazine
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)